4. Mr. Corso restructured Mr. Carell’s nose, giving it a hook. He also shaved his hairline back and gave him more of a forehead.
5. Obama watched the returns on television at his Chicago home. Senior campaign strategist David Axelrod said via email that he was feeling "great."
6. Singapore tops the list as the most expensive city for the third time in a row, but in a year when costs around the world have been highly volatile.
1. Here's a list of the top 10 most anticipated movies in 2016 that we believe will become box office hits and would be worth watching more than once.
3. "It's not sustainable growth because they're not being rented out and they're pricing people in the local market out of buying."
4. 6. Cancer Mortality Rate
5. Each film Wes Anderson makes seems to exist in its very own universe. And “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” set mainly in the 1930s, uses distinct elements and props to help define its world.
6. 根据路透社(Reuters)基于中国国家统计局(National Bureau of Statistics)计算得到的加权平均值，10月份中国新建住宅平均价格同比上涨12.3%，
4. Confidence and a good elevator speech can take any pitch to the next level. The first marketing any company experiences comes from its founder. Spend time learning how to share your vision without coming across as “salesy.” Don’t be afraid to ask for the sale, but remember: the client is always the focus.
1. 单词succumb 联想记忆：
3. The line of prescriptive frames and sunglasses, named “DVF | Made for Glass,” costs upwards of $1,600. Google has already partnered with Luxottica, the eyewear conglomerate behind Ray-Ban and several high-fashion eyewear offerings such as Prada. It also hired fashion executive Ivy Ross, most recently the chief marketing officer of Art.com, to lead its Glass team.
4. 他在最后一刻选择了教育慈善机构Teach First，后者如今已经成为英国招聘新毕业生最多的机构。雷文斯克罗夫特没有空降至需要重组的公司，而是开始在波尔主教学校(Cardinal Pole School)教授商业和经济学，该校主要招收伦敦东部哈克尼区(Hackney)11岁至19岁之间的青少年。
Exports had risen in renminbi terms last month as well, up 5.9 per cent. But when valued in dollars they grew only 0.1 per cent year on year to $196.8bn. Still, that was well above expectations of a 5 per cent fall after contraction had softened somewhat in October to 7.3 per cent.
Tuesday’s event at Apple’s new Cupertino headquarters is expected to reveal its much-anticipated 10th-anniversary iPhone, offering significant upgrades to the smartphone’s display, camera and overall design.
"This year promises to bring Australia and China closer and provide more opportunities for further engagement, be it in tourism and travel or more broadly in trade, sport and culture or social and academic exchanges," says Ciobo.